- 4 slices Natural from The Farm Oven Roasted Cooked Chicken Breast Deli (halved)
- 4 strips Maple Lodge Farms Original Chicken Bacon Style, halved and cooked
- 1 pkg (8 oz/250 g) refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) honey
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) grainy mustard
- 4 oz (125 g) aged Cheddar cheese, cut into 8 cubes
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
1Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Separate dough into 8 triangles. Stir together honey and mustard; spread 1 tsp (5 mL) over each triangle.
2Place cheese cube, and half of a chicken slice and bacon slice on base of each triangle; roll up starting from base. Place 2 inches (5 cm) apart on parchment paper–lined baking sheet. Beat together egg and 1 tbsp (15 mL) water; brush over tops of rolls.
3Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until pastry is golden brown. Let cool slightly before serving. Serve with remaining honey mustard.
To make sure your chicken is cooked through, look for an internal temperature reading of 82° C for a whole chicken and 74° C for ground poultry, chicken pieces & cuts.
– Substitute Swiss, Emmental or Brie for aged Cheddar cheese if desired.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on our latest news, information and updates.
You can unsubscribe anytime.